Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caliber's owners in Spain, 1.8L and 2.0L engines.
People from Spain, Calibers made before October of 2006 and has an anomalous working related in 18-033-06 TSB, go to your dealer. I had this problem and has been solved giving them the corresponding TSB (it was hard and complicated but finally it was done!).
Thanks to caliberforums for your aid.
Greetings.

Propietarios en España de Dodge Caliber motores 1,8L y 2,0L.
A todos los propietarios de Dodge Caliber en España fabricados antes de octubre de 2006 y que tengan un comportamiento anómalo relacionado con el 18-033-06 TSB, acudan a su concesionario más cercano. Yo yuve este problema y ha sido solucionado entregando el correspondiente informe (fue dificil demostrarlo pero finalmente lo arreglaron).
Gracias a Caliberforums por su ayuda.
Saludos.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Good advice for all 5 speed owners. My daughter thought she would never learn how to drive her stick shift, stalling almost every time the clutch was engaged. Since the TSB she can shift like Jacques Villeneuve used to in his prime.;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xlimodriver said:
Good advice for all 5 speed owners. My daughter thought she would never learn how to drive her stick shift, stalling almost every time the clutch was engaged. Since the TSB she can shift like Jacques Villeneuve used to in his prime.;)

You've got reason, after this TSB, the car is easier to drive! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts