Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched the owner's manual about it, and I've seen it a few times around here I think, but can any of you get your keyfobs or whathaveyou to roll down the windows when you are approaching the car? Is there anything like this on my Cali? I cant find anything about it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
If it is a funtion that can be performed.......I don't know about it.:confused:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Is far as I know, its an aftermarket feature, I had it done to my Cali when I installed the alarm. I don't use it to roll down the windows, but it does close them all when I leave the car and arm it. Side benefit, it also turns the windows into one touch up/down from the driver's door switches,

·
Registered
40 Posts
In order to get that you are going to need an advanced alarm system from Viper or Python (technically the same exact thing, owned by same company, just different logos and designs) and one of these and one of these. You can click the link I have at the bottom of my signature or let me know what features you want i.e security, remote start, keyless entry. By the way I used to be and install tech for Best Buy and now Circuit City so I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to this stuff.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Check carefully, I think the newer owners manual says that the key fob is capable of doing this. It might be for the 2008 model coming out this fall.

My 2007 Sebring is capable of doing this, but the key fob is slightly different. It also has a button for the remote start built in. It will also drop the top for the convertible with a push of the button.

The Caliber key fob does not have these buttons, and our owners manual says nothing about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts