Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone who is confident in their ability to avoid hurting their car when poking and prodding through things. I need a favor...If you have factory uconnect would you mind pulling the lower glovebox door and peeking inside on the inner fender area for a black box that says its made by Johnson Controls. It will have a small bluetooth logo on it. If you find it can you please take a pic?

BTW no tools required. You just push the stops inward (carefully.. they are rather stiff) and the hinge will make sence when you look at it but really doesnt need to come apart to look in once its dropped.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have UConnect, Fingernipp, but did not see a module on the inside of the right front fender when I lowered my glove compartment door. Sure saw that fat wiring harness and could see a cable coming through the firewall, but no module.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks. you have been extremely helpful

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i was hoping it was similar to the 300 but apparently its actually behind the center console in the caliber.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hmm, thats kind of nifty, Johnson Controls is actually right down the road from here and is a supplier for MBUSI. Wonder if I could get ahold of UCOnnect and put it in my TJ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts