Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I don't see why not...read the directions on the tow harness and you should be all set, make sure the motorhome can tow the vehicle weight.

I don't see why it would not work...just put the Caliber in Neutral when towing:D;)

[Edited for clearity]

·
Registered
16 Posts
There are several ways to tow behind a motorhome, how is she equipped?
Manual trans vehicles can be flat towed in neutral, only 2 wheel drive manuals and automatics can be towed with the front wheels on a dolly, all wheel drive automatics cannot be towed at all.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
well they have a 4-wheel dolly they can tow it if its awd, i think most cars in neutral will be able to be towed though..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Very few cars can be flat-towed behind a motorhome, which is why you rarely see anything other than a Saturn, civic/accord, or CR-V behind one.

Most differentials object to the freewheeling, and will overheat if just put in neutral.

Using a Tow Dolly is a pain in the butt, because you can't back up with a car on it, but makes nearly any FWD vehicle towable.

AWD cars tend to like four wheel dollies, also known as 'trailers'.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
makes rwd's towable too [just back it in instead]. my benz has this button inside that disengages something for towing purposes..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts