Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not from the ads, but i have a relative that works for DCX. He got my brother a hefty discount (5K) on his charger R/T. I was wondering if a discount could apply to the SRT-4...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TommyLee said:
The SRT-4 will not be part of the Employee Advantage program.
Ok, i just want to get this straight...Is the Employee Advantage program whats offered to the general public? If so, thats not what im talking about. I know the public cant get discounts on the SRT's, but i wasnt sure if the families could, or even DCX employees.

·
Registered
173 Posts
DaimlerChrysler Employee Advantage Program is the program for employees and their families. DaimlerChrysler Employee Choice is the program in which an actual employee can provide 1 (sometimes 2) discounts to whomever he/she chooses. Employee Pricing Plus is the general public employee pricing program.

Also, during the current Employee Pricing Plus incentive program, the general public can get Employee Pricing on 2006 SRT8 Charger, 300, Magnum, and Grand Cherokee, as well as 2005 Ram SRT-10, Viper SRT-10, and Crossfire SRT-6.

On SRT-4 Caliber, no one will be allowed employee pricing (atleast initially). The SRT-8 models are still not part of the Employee Advantage program (described above).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TommyLee said:
DaimlerChrysler Employee Advantage Program is the program for employees and their families. DaimlerChrysler Employee Choice is the program in which an actual employee can provide 1 (sometimes 2) discounts to whomever he/she chooses. Employee Pricing Plus is the general public employee pricing program.

Also, during the current Employee Pricing Plus incentive program, the general public can get Employee Pricing on 2006 SRT8 Charger, 300, Magnum, and Grand Cherokee, as well as 2005 Ram SRT-10, Viper SRT-10, and Crossfire SRT-6.

On SRT-4 Caliber, no one will be allowed employee pricing (atleast initially). The SRT-8 models are still not part of the Employee Advantage program (described above).
Thanks for clearing that up. I dont plan on getting the SRT4 right when it comes out anyways, so hopefully when im ready, that will be available :)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
outtafokus said:
Thanks for clearing that up. I dont plan on getting the SRT4 right when it comes out anyways, so hopefully when im ready, that will be available :)
They aren't usually to quick to discount products that people can't buy fast enough... i remember some of the SRT8 guys being upset on the last SRT chat since they just lost resale value when they added the charger srt8

1 - 6 of 6 Posts