Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We Canadians realize spring is not far off when on March 1 of each year we embark on the rim rolling exercise which is quickly becoming a passage of right to the soon to be upon us summer months..

So any winners out there yet? 2 coffees and a dugnut 4 me so far.. a chap 50 kms away won a Toyota Camry Hybrid - good for him..

·
Registered
253 Posts
eww timhortants is nasty there as bad as wallmart

·
Registered
976 Posts
3 coffees so far-more winning than 649.

·
Registered
746 Posts
i've won the opportunity to play again around thirty times now. i hate you tim hortons. year after year. never do i win anything more than a doughnut which,btw, you've changed as it's all made in a factory now not fresh from the back. you're dead to me now timmy. a part of me hates you more and more every day.

ok i'm sorry, let's never fight again... i didn't mean those horrible things i said... kiss and make up???

·
Registered
377 Posts
1 coffee and 1 donut. I'd be happy with a Nano.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I don't drink Tim Ho's coffee.....I smoke crack instead....i've found it much cheaper...i'm less jittery....and i've also discovered that I AM THE DEVIL!!!....Let's see Timmy top that! LOL

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Did you hear about the guy in Tims who after rolling up his rim went running to the counter yelling I WON A RV!, I WON A RV! The girl looked at him like he was nuts asked what he meant. He says, Look, it says Winnebago on the rim. She laughs and says, You idiot, it says Win A Bagel.

OR

·
Registered
976 Posts
Well I think I'm getting close,what do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
Well I thought I was getting close to the BIG ONE,
just ran out and picked up a double double extra
large and got the el supremo.

Sorry to those offended by the pic but couldn't resist.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts