Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Locals do not have the R/T listed yet. The filter feels like a standard one, but not sure until I take it off and to the store to match it up with ones they have.

Does any Canucklehead know which CTC filter can be used?

(I see the manual also states 5W20, not 5W30! Watch that.)

S

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Several topics on this so far. Nobody has found a part number anywhere except dealer, and nobody has taken a Caliber filter from the dealer or off the car into a parts store to try and cross reference them either. Be the guinea pig for us.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Oh man you done created another "oil-filter" thread. Better watch out there are a couple of peeps here who squeal like stuck pigs at the mention of such topics. I'd do a search before everybody's panties are all bunched up.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GOT said:
Oh man you done created another "oil-filter" thread. Better watch out there are a couple of peeps here who squeal like stuck pigs at the mention of such topics. I'd do a search before everybody's panties are all bunched up.
Searched no fewer than 10 times last nite before I posted. Being a Canucklehead, I figurred it was a safe post to ask for the CTC (Canadian Tire Corp) specific one.

HSKR- I may end up doing the matching up I guess. I want to change the oil at (first one) at 1500/2000 kms, so I may just undo it, and run over to the local store to match her up.

Sorry to ruffle feathers, but I did search. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts