Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Harley said:
Cute. ;)

I wonder if IT makes popping/pinging sounds for 15 minutes after you put it down? :rolleyes:
LOL! :p :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Does the chill zone stay open on this model hehehe.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Well... that sucks. Why can't the red be the actual inferno red?

·
Registered
901 Posts
hey!! that looks a LOT like the die-cast model that one of our German friends had found on a German-language eBay page a couple of weeks ago....

·
Registered
187 Posts
I actually tried to order one but after I put it in my shopping cart any further links (checkout, modify, remove) didn't work for me.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
donsmith said:
I actually tried to order one but after I put it in my shopping cart any further links (checkout, modify, remove) didn't work for me.
It probably doesn't matter - that was 4 weeks ago.

If it's anything like ordering a real Caliber VEHICLE - it would just now be in some vague and undetermined early-stage pre-build status anyway. ;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Harley said:
It probably doesn't matter - that was 4 weeks ago.

If it's anything like ordering a real Caliber VEHICLE - it would just now be in some vague and undetermined early-stage pre-build status anyway. ;) :rolleyes:
maybe I can check the order status... lol

·
Registered
198 Posts
Just wait- in a few months, this will be everywhere, including Wallyworld (Wal-Mart) and all over ePay (eBay).

Trust me- I have over 200 PT diecasts and toys, bought most during the mad rush. This time, I wait!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts