Dodge Caliber Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think that the dash may all be one piece with a top "cover" on it. That's what it looks like in the service manual at least.

Keep us updated.

Maybe I should call and see if my parts are in as well.
you'd be amazed what they can do with repairing plastic these days

·
Registered
866 Posts
just made my appointment to have my entire dash replaced on their dime. The service manager also told me that they would hook me up with a rental. I am so relieved that he is actually "taking care" of me as a customer and not screwing me over.

In one of the earlier posts you can see that the idiot tech's scratched my dash around the center bezel all the way up and down, and the lower section next to the center bezel is part of the huge dash piece. They are going to replace it all and every time I talk with him I make sure to have him assure me that the new dash isn't going to rattle or be miss aligned afterwards.

I feel good about this for once. I'm going to trade them my car for a full 2 and a half days so that they can do it right and not end up with extra pieces.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
yea idk what to do anymore

i still have to take my car in for them to replace the lower piece and the shifter surround

i went through the car and was able to clean up most of the scratches myself

21 - 24 of 24 Posts