Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm lookin at getting a set of sxt rims and tires off of a charger to use for the winter. Will they fit height wise? the stock height on my R/T caliber wheels is 27.3(215/55-18) and the height of the charger wheels is 28 (215/65-17)
will there be clearance issues? is the bolt pattern the same on charger as well as caliber? Any assistance would be great:)

·
Registered
118 Posts
most likely they will, but not sure if your spedo will be off, the bolt pattern is 5x114.3 for our cars, so if the Charger has the same they will work, also I saw a Caliber some were with Charger rims and tires, I will see if I can find the pic , you could call the dealer to get the bolt pattern if its the same

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have Charger R/T wheels on my Caliber. Tire size is 235/55/18. They fit perfect, and make the caliber look more aggressive, almost like a little SUV. They dont rub at all, so you should be fine.

·
Registered
343 Posts
en023 said:
I have Charger R/T wheels on my Caliber. Tire size is 235/55/18. They fit perfect, and make the caliber look more aggressive, almost like a little SUV. They dont rub at all, so you should be fine.
Do you have pics of your cali? I am thinking about doing the same thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts