Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last few weeks this ad has been running in local papers for the Caliber. A lot of Dealers have a lot of Calibers here in Northern Ohio. Other dealers are offering very similar pricing. There are even a few R/T's for sale at dealers below anything I have seen on Ebay or Autotrader. Also, for some reason they used the European one in this ad.

(sorry for the bullry pic, my scanner died and I only have a camera right now)

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Depending on the features and if that includes the destination charge it may not be as great of a deal as it looks. If you go to the dodge website the base minus the destination is only $13,075.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Speaking of pricing...

Im in the market for a Caliber, dont need much, but I do need auto, a/c, pwr windows/locks.

I have gotten a price of 16,100 (including the $500 off from fact) for an SE with a sticker of 17,100. Only thing, it is White, probably not going to happen.

The other price I have gotten was 17,400 for an SXT with a sticker of 18,200, again including the fact $500 off. This time it is in Kaki, which I like since it looks clean even when dirty.

Do these prices sound good or should I wait till maybe Pres Day? Does anyone know if DCX will have any more aggressive $s off on the Caliber after 1/31?

Thanks

·
Registered
268 Posts
prices sound about right to me

I think we ended up paying just over 17k for our SXT sport, but that may have been before the rebates ($1000 at the time) for financing through Dodge

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually went to look at Dealer.

2.0 Auto with A/C, manual windows, several colors to choose from. For 13,500 you get power windows, several to choose from. Base model, 15 inch rims.

They also had a couple of SXT's showing in other stores in the 15000 range.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts