Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone go check your tag lights!!!! I got pulled over this morning at 1:30am cause my taglights were out. i took it to the dealership and they said that both of the bulbs were broke, the only reason they could think of is the slam from shutting the hatchback... so make sure yours are broken too! just being thoughtful!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I think TAG LIGHTS refers to licence plate lights. There was just another post about this today.

·
Registered
81 Posts
malex said:
What "TAG" Lights? Do you mean brake lights?
Lights above the license plate - in some states the plates are known as "tags"

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Sorry M in Woodstock, got you by 1 minute.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ill have to check mine tomorrow...thats the last thing I need to get pulled over for.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I see mine every time I unlock the car when i approach it at work. All the lights flash when the security system disables.

·
Registered
36 Posts
1 of mine is out I will have to get it changed tomorrow

·
Registered
197 Posts
checked mine tonight...drivers side light is out...taking it in tomorrow to get it changed out.

Thanks for posting this up, guys...It might have been a while before I figured it out on my own.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Just had to change my driver side yesterday. Service guy at the dealer said there is only a 20000Km., 1 year warranty on bulbs. I've got 18000 Km. on mine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I will DEFINATELY check mine...I get flashed ALL THE TIME (like 20x a nite) for people thinking my highbeams are on when their not. Does that happen to anyone else. Those lights must be pretty bright!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
You're blinding drivers behind you with your licence plate lights? Cool!

·
Registered
294 Posts
REDspeedwagon said:
I will DEFINATELY check mine...I get flashed ALL THE TIME (like 20x a nite) for people thinking my highbeams are on when their not. Does that happen to anyone else. Those lights must be pretty bright!
If you are getting flashed that many times, its your headlights that need to be readjusted/aimed. They're good, but not blinding. Or quit driving in reverse :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
xcanuk said:
If you are getting flashed that many times, its your headlights that need to be readjusted/aimed. They're good, but not blinding. Or quit driving in reverse :D
yeah yeah yeah...I know I switched the subject talking about high beams in a thread talking about tag lights...sorry...guess I deserve the hurrassment :( sorry guys

·
Registered
103 Posts
People do the same to me regarding the headlights.. I've had them aimed twice, the first time they were adjusted but the second time I was told they were fine.

It's rather frustrating.. but out where I drive (country roads) people just ASSUME your brights are on at night, and you're just a jerk who forgot to turn them off if they can't see you disable them as they approach. I've had COPS flash me :mad: (I almost always flash back to show they're not on - but what drives me absolutely mad is those people who turn them on just a second or two before they're about to pass you going the other way - because there's no time to do anything back).

I keep forgetting to check those tag lights though...

·
Registered
129 Posts
xlimodriver said:
Just had to change my driver side yesterday. Service guy at the dealer said there is only a 20000Km., 1 year warranty on bulbs. I've got 18000 Km. on mine.
Dude, you actually take your car to the dealer to change a bulb?:confused:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I did...the dealer wasnt far away and I didnt feel like paying for the bulb LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts