·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
any way to post the actual address?

im having a hell of a time finding the address.

Also, is there like a specific part that we meet there at?

I should be able to make this, sounds like a fun time

I live in addison, so if any of you guys want to meet up and we can all ride there together, that would be cool as well

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm, the place is lterally a forest perserve off of an empty road. it wont be to hard to find. Just remember 135th n harlem.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
hmmm, the place is lterally a forest perserve off of an empty road. it wont be to hard to find. Just remember 135th n harlem.
yea i found it on google maps, shouldnt be too hard

:rofl: its a little bit of a drive for me, but not a problem

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Ok guys less than a week to go!!!!

Who is for sure going?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
myself and 2 other neon srt4 owners, touzi I think is showin up with his buddy with a csrt4. maybe mighty joe young also.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
myself and 2 other neon srt4 owners, touzi I think is showin up with his buddy with a csrt4. maybe mighty joe young also.
Ok cool, i might have a friend with his sti as well

do you guys wanna meet before and all cruise in together, or just meet there?

I think we should keep all the mopars together, only reason i ask, because if we all ride in together, parking would be easier imo

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah touzi wants to me up also, hes coming from an hour south though. Worst comes to worst I'll reserve the "srt" spot at the meet. Are you guys ready to all call eachother by our screen names on here.....since I wont remember 6 names for a day lol

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Yeah touzi wants to me up also, hes coming from an hour south though. Worst comes to worst I'll reserve the "srt" spot at the meet. Are you guys ready to all call eachother by our screen names on here.....since I wont remember 6 names for a day lol
bust out nametags :rofl:

Yea, mines easy to remember, look at the year and color of my car, and thats my s/n haha

I know that you live pretty close to the place, is there somewhere around there, like a shopping center or something thats close that we could all meet at say around 10, and then just drive in together?

If not, then holding spots would work, but remember, i drive a non srt, so holding a spot just for srt's wouldnt work for me :rofl: just kidding man

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol yea, if I didnt live at home (I'm young) I would invite the Street Race Team over before hand. Its still 5 days away, I'll figure **** out and post back

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
lol yea, if I didnt live at home (I'm young) I would invite the Street Race Team over before hand. Its still 5 days away, I'll figure **** out and post back
Lol, its all good, i live at home too(not as young, but close)

If i werent so far north of the place id say have everyone meet at my house.

Open invitation though, if anyone lives around me and wants to meet up and roll down there, the more the merrier

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
o btw, in the actual link the guy asks people who come to bring some food/pop to help feed everyone. So everyone whos going try not to be that SRT freeloader

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
68 Posts
I dont think i cant make this guys. I'm bringing out the srt saturday afternoon and saturday is my only day off so i like to sleep in for a little bit :bigthumb: I'll keep an eye on here for future meets and let you guys know if i hear of any.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
o btw, in the actual link the guy asks people who come to bring some food/pop to help feed everyone. So everyone whos going try not to be that SRT freeloader
Yea ill probably bring a case of soda or two liters or something

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I dont think i cant make this guys. I'm bringing out the srt saturday afternoon and saturday is my only day off so i like to sleep in for a little bit :bigthumb: I'll keep an eye on here for future meets and let you guys know if i hear of any.
Bahhh... go get the srt on friday, clean it up, and come to the bbq, you can sleep afterward :rofl:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dude its an all day meet lol

·
Registered
4,479 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
im gonna try to make it... but im going out with the gf to medevil times.... so i have to see if times gonna permit.. i hope so cause id like to meet you guys. Btw.. What time are you guys planning on going? meeting up? where? Just in case i can make it.

Nick

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
im gonna try to make it... but im going out with the gf to medevil times.... so i have to see if times gonna permit.. i hope so cause id like to meet you guys. Btw.. What time are you guys planning on going? meeting up? where? Just in case i can make it.

Nick
Well.. If it winds up that we are just meeing there at the preserve, im going to leave my house around 930, probably get there a little after 10.

If we all meet up somewhere, then i have no idea whats going on haha

It would be cool if you could make it man, it would be awesome to meet all the local caliber guys(and other mopar guys too lol)

·
Registered
186 Posts

Nick

1 - 20 of 33 Posts