Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Jeff, are you able to get those exterior chrome door handles that the 2005-2006 300 have on them? I'm wondering how much you'd part with them for.

I'm also wondering how much the same style handle in painted, bright silver metalic would go for (both the Magnum and the 300 used them).

I'm not having luck finding salvaged ones:(

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I would want something like this too...gotta have some chrome on this thing, especially the handles because the black ones IMO are ugly.

Like above, can we get something to this effect for the Calibers?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there anyone around this forum... Jeff... anybody?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
superbang said:
i know a whole lot about the dashboards of the lx line... as i build them for a living... i can answer pretty much any question you have about them... :)
Oooo cool! Well I don't understand exactly what it is but ever since the Caliber came out I'm interested in a lot of DaimlerChrysler stuff. ...and I want those cool 300 handles on my Caliber.

The PT Cruiser has chrome handles, the HHR has chrome handles, but the Caliber, which is supposed to be all awesome and everything doesn't... not even painted ones. I know I know, it just came out, but that's no excuse. I'm just average joe-car-buyer and I can see that the Caliber has been short changed in several areas. I would like to remedy that a little... and hope that Mopar makes it easier. Dodge parades the Caliber around... they better make sure there's something more than just a kick-off...!

·
Registered
42 Posts
We definetely can get the 300 chrome handles, that is not a problem. I am not at work, so I cannot pull the exact price, but I think they were roughly $58.00 each if I remember correctly.

I will try to update this when I return on Monday.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We definetely can get the 300 chrome handles, that is not a problem. I am not at work, so I cannot pull the exact price, but I think they were roughly $58.00 each if I remember correctly.

Cool, thanks! Will patiently wait:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts

Yeah definately awesome, any more word on the exact price??

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm also waiting for June to see what the Euro Caliber gets outfitted with. I've seen a couple of pictures where the Euro Caliber has the chrome door handles. I would rather get the chrome handle that is meant for the Caliber rather than jerry-riggin a different models handle to fit.

I'm also wanting to see if the Euro Caliber gets the folding side mirrors. I want those as well... and hopefully before my wife breaks our current mirrors.:eek:

·
Registered
119 Posts
GOT said:
I'm also wanting to see if the Euro Caliber gets the folding side mirrors. I want those as well... and hopefully before my wife breaks our current mirrors.:eek:
I was just surfing over the www.dodge.co.uk site and they have listed on their cars folding heated side mirrors. The model system used in North America is different than Europe and they get different upgades on their models. Really like the Euro radio antenna too. Even the side marker lights might find thier way on to my car hehe. Really worth a go see......:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts