Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve recently been doing maintenance on my caliber and I’ve noticed this for a while and I just wanted to ask if anyone has ever experienced it as well, but immediately after I turn the car off it makes 5 rapid distinct clicks, which sounds like it’s coming from the engine bay, just wanted to ask out of curiosity to see if anyone has come across this before

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve recently been doing maintenance on my caliber and I’ve noticed this for a while and I just wanted to ask if anyone has ever experienced it as well, but immediately after I turn the car off it makes 5 rapid distinct clicks, which sounds like it’s coming from the engine bay, just wanted to ask out of curiosity to see if anyone has come across this before
My CSRT-4 and both SXT models all do it. I believe it’s self calibration of the throttle valve next to the starter solenoid

·
Registered
2011 DODGE CALIBER SXT
14 Posts
Hi my 2011 SXT does the same for years..had it checked and its normal...reside in Australia
Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Tire Car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts