Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys... I know this may be a little bit early but I need your advice.

First off, can anyone with either an Inferno Red or Orange Blast Caliber please post up pictures of their cars.

Secondly, my dilemma... I am trying to decide which colour Caliber to get when the SRT comes out.

I really like the way the Inferno red looks, because it is darker than the bright nail polish looking red cars that you see EVERYWHERE. However, the fact still remains that red cars are far too common... so I was thinking about the Orange blast.

Regular Orange cars look "ok" or bad.. but something about the caliber and it's design, especially with the black trim on the roof line makes the orange/copper colour REALLY stand out. PLUS, I'm a HUGE Halloween nerd and something about Orange with Black amazes me... lol

So anyway.. post up opinions... WHICH COLOUR SHOULD I GET!?!! ARRRGH!

(...and there is NO way i'm getting ANOTHER black car... i've had 3 already and they're a pain in the ass to try to keep clean)

·
Registered
447 Posts
If you like Halloween, then you have to get the Sunburst Orange. It literally looks like pumpkin pie. It's a very dark subdued orange.

I'll be getting the Inferno Red, simply because that's the color I have now and I love it. (although I may change my mind depending on what colors they actually offer, I might go with the marine blue if they do.)

But yah, Orange for you.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Just do NOT depend on the Dodge Caliber brochure thingy to look at a Sunburst Orange Caliber. The orange they use in that is actually Sunblast Orange like what was on the Neon and looks like crap. Sunburst Orange is one of those colors you have to see in person. Thats the color Caliber I ordered, but am not sure if thats the one I'll take simply because its taking for freaking ever to get a car made!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Sunburst:) :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I put my vote for Sunburst as well.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Since I ordered Sunburst Orange, I think you should go Inferno Red :D