Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this thread is a bit of a laugh but I want to see before and after stating your polish,wax, shampoo, sponge whale fat whatever your using. The pictures have to be taken in the same location, camera and at the same time of daylight.
If weather permits I'll post pictures just for fun tomorow and we can decide the war of the polish.
Oh yeah us Brits who have hose pipe banners get a handicap of +2 out of 10:D

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
clipperjay said:
Ok this thread is a bit of a laugh but I want to see before and after stating your polish,wax, shampoo, sponge whale fat whatever your using. The pictures have to be taken in the same location, camera and at the same time of daylight.
If weather permits I'll post pictures just for fun tomorow and we can decide the war of the polish.
Oh yeah us Brits who have hose pipe banners get a handicap of +2 out of 10:D
Problem being, is most people already have wax on thier cars, and probably don't have any close up "before" pictures for comparison. Also, black will win almost everytime because it's easier to see reflections in black paint than any other color.

·
Registered
108 Posts
It's hard to tell by pictures how well a car is waxed. Esp with a new car paint. Nothing beats an eye to paint inspection. Plus the feel when you touch the paint. And also the durability months down the road.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haaa don't ring in just for fun I wanted to see some nice clean Calibers didn't really expect to be taken seriously, but hey it wouldn't hurt posting more pics?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Waxed with turtlewax ICE but overcast day. No before pictures and i doubt you could tell the difference anyway.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts