Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order for an Inferno Red R/T FWD at the end of August. The order included the "premium cloth seats" which of course over-ride the color keyed seats. Since then Dodge has updated the website w/o the FWD option configuration. Anyway, I noticed that the "premium cloth seats" are not an option on the AWD R/T when configuring one on the website. Which makes me wonder about my order. Is it going to to take forever or not happen? Anyone have any insight to these changes on the website and/or the availablity of the "premium cloth seats" on the R/T??

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
LuckyBoy2007 said:
I placed an order for an Inferno Red R/T FWD at the end of August. The order included the "premium cloth seats" which of course over-ride the color keyed seats. Since then Dodge has updated the website w/o the FWD option configuration. Anyway, I noticed that the "premium cloth seats" are not an option on the AWD R/T when configuring one on the website. Which makes me wonder about my order. Is it going to to take forever or not happen? Anyone have any insight to these changes on the website and/or the availablity of the "premium cloth seats" on the R/T??
I have found out with Dodge that the build and price on their site it very flakey. It is what is on the dealer end that is more correct. It has only been a month and, sorry to say, could take another, so I would not be too worried.

I was kind of crazed when I saw them update the site, but did not add the FWD R/T too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
I have found out with Dodge that the build and price on their site it very flakey. It is what is on the dealer end that is more correct. It has only been a month and, sorry to say, could take another, so I would not be too worried.

I was kind of crazed when I saw them update the site, but did not add the FWD R/T too.
I'm less concerned about the amount of time and more with the car arriving to me with the options I ordered. I don't get why the "YES" seats aren't available when you configure an R/T on the website. Makes me think the car will show up at the dealer with the wrong seat type.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts