Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Musicgate System. 9 Speakers. Including Boston Accoustics 6 speakers plus sub. I'm doing the math... carry the one... makes 7. I'm guessing the liftgate speakers aren't BA's. Just curious. Still sounds awesome.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hmm as far as I'm aware ALL the speakers are Boston Acoustics. It may not say it on all the speaker grilles.

Kind of like the Chevy Cobalt with the Pioneer System, it only says Pioneer on the speakers that are easily in view of passengers.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Theres 9 speakers. 2 dash, 4 door, 2 liftgate and 1 sub. All are BA.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know it says it on the sub. But the brochure says "9 total speakers including Boston Accoustics 6-speaker with subwoofer". Not a big deal. Like I said, it still sounds wicked.

·
Registered
614 Posts
kdogg said:
I know it says it on the sub. But the brochure says "9 total speakers including Boston Accoustics 6-speaker with subwoofer". Not a big deal. Like I said, it still sounds wicked.
My fourteen year old son thinks its "wicked sweet". I think this means better than "wicked". I agree. Best factory audio I've ever enjoyed:)

·
Registered
644 Posts
i happy with the sounds as well. love me some 9 speakers, the more the better... but im still puttin in my 2 10's next week. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts