Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new Caliber AWD and like it, But the cruise control doesnt work took it to the dealer and they called Dodge and was told to take the IOD fuse and pull it out and put it back in I did this 20 times and still doesnt work:( ,the other problem is the so called cooler unit in the dash,what a joke,What is this all about??,Other thab that I do reall like the car,I only have 870 miles on it and have gotten 30.2 miles a gallon,not to bad:D
Dee

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ghostdancer said:
Got my new Caliber AWD and like it, But the cruise control doesnt work took it to the dealer and they called Dodge and was told to take the IOD fuse and pull it out and put it back in I did this 20 times and still doesnt work:( ,the other problem is the so called cooler unit in the dash,what a joke,What is this all about??,Other thab that I do reall like the car,I only have 870 miles on it and have gotten 30.2 miles a gallon,not to bad:D
Dee
Just bring it in! Thats what warranties are for!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yeah, make Dodge figure it out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Are you really getting 30mpg with an RT??? or thats whats showing on the gauge?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did take it to my dealer and I know more about the car than they do, but I do live in Montana :)
And yes I have gotten 30.3 to the gallon and that is not of the gauge

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Ghostdancer said:
I did take it to my dealer and I know more about the car than they do, but I do live in Montana :)
And yes I have gotten 30.3 to the gallon and that is not of the gauge
Thats excellent MPG for an R/T!

Was that by any chance reproducible?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts