I'm from R.I.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm from New Jersey.....Close enough.:D

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm at the edge of CT and drive through there on a regular basis, visit MA and RI as well. What part of the state are you in??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Middletown area

·
Registered
12 Posts
New Haven here...work in Hamden...maybe I'll see 3BJG from east Haven around...

I saw a red one last night in North Haven...

·
Registered
413 Posts
Someone should coordinate a Caliber meet in the tri-state area. So people can see what others are doing to their Calibers in person, and also meet the people they are chatting with.............I'd go!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine is just stock for now....Ive had it for little over a week now and love it. I miss my neon a little bit though. I plan on doing things to the cali but not yet...Exhaust,CAI,rims and a few other goodies

I dunno if we would be able to plan a meet before winter hits for the locals/tri state area

thoughts ?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm up for a tri-state meet... going to be in NYC for Halloween. I'm in CT all the time. Don't get to Jersey much... thankfully ;-)

Since I have AWD, winter meets would be no big deal. But we still have a ways to go before the white stuff starts falling.

I also miss my previous ride on rare occasions, like when I see something similar cruising along looking good... But then I do the quick left-left AutoStick thing and forget about it! :cool:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Bloomfield CT here
black AWD R/T

·
Registered
11 Posts
GCSRT8 owner here in Woodstock

·
Registered
6 Posts
Eastern CT here, Mohegan Sun country. Not a Caliber owner yet but I'm SERIOUSLY considering an SRT-4.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts