Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have plans on buying a Caliber SRT-4, are you planning on trading your SRT-4 for a Caliber? Or are you hoping to have the SRT-4 paid off and keep it?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Probably not going to be able to keep both, but I guess I wont really want to. I LOVE my current SRT, but if the Caliber is good enough to upgrade to, there's no looking back.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If I can keep both I'll do that. However if I can't I'll have to way my options. ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Probably keep the SRT-4 and get the Caliber R/T AWD. Then probably get rid of the SRT-4. But won't get the Caliber SRT-4 because of too many week points, cast pistons, crapy crank and quite a few more problems I see as potential week points.:eek:

·
Registered
43 Posts
crewzen said:
Probably keep the SRT-4 and get the Caliber R/T AWD. Then probably get rid of the SRT-4. But won't get the Caliber SRT-4 because of too many week points, cast pistons, crapy crank and quite a few more problems I see as potential week points.:eek:
The current SRT has the same "weak points".

·
Registered
11 Posts
It would be great to keep my current SRT-4. Unless I get a winning lottery ticket of $xxxxxxxxx dollars than I'll have to either trade or sell. Spring of 07 is a bit aways, I may find $10k by then:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
I will be keeping my neon and buying the caliber.. SRT.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Not that I have seen. :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
boostdog said:
aaron have you told this board about your srt-4 caliber expierence?
Alright............let's hear it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If Dodge doesn't make the Challenger T/A ( SRT ) Then I plan on buying the Calaber SRT-4 and not trading in my SRT-4. I want to collect the whole set :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Since I have an EVO I will take a look at the new SRT-4 and if I like it I will be trading in my current SRT-4 for the new one. But I will be waiting a while since after buying my SRT-4 in the first model year i will be curious to see what changes are coming down the road.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I want to hear Aaron's story too! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sold My Srt-4 to my Little brother last fall. I've been driving my Supercharged GTP Comp G and will be tradeing it in toward the Cal SRT-4 or an EVO depending on what the SRT-4 goes for.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts