Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show off the custom carpet cargo mat I cut for my Caliber. I made the template from newspaper (thanks to suggestions from other members here) and it turned out great! The black carpet I chose (Home Depot) looks real nice, and protects everything when I throw my DJ equipment in! And when the seats are up, I just fold the other part under. It's thin enough that it looks fine when folded under. Total time was like 2 hrs between the template and cutting. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
great job!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Looks good. That newspaper template idea works pretty good.

·
Registered
118 Posts
sweet job! Congrads!:D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Stevini18 said:
Just wanted to show off the custom carpet cargo mat I cut for my Caliber. I made the template from newspaper (thanks to suggestions from other members here) and it turned out great! The black carpet I chose (Home Depot) looks real nice, and protects everything when I throw my DJ equipment in! And when the seats are up, I just fold the other part under. It's thin enough that it looks fine when folded under. Total time was like 2 hrs between the template and cutting. Let me know what you think!
Looks good. DJ equipment. Still using Technics SL 1200MK3's? They were it when I was doing it... Back in tha' day... :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the compliments!

And as far as the equipment goes...just a rack mounted mixer and dual digital cd deck, plus the amp and speakers, stands, lights, cables, CDs and of course the limbo pole...lol

I used to fit it all in the '03 Neon. More space in the Caliber but it's setup a little differently.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great Job! A really nice member would have made extra mats for all his Caliber Forum friends.....!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MikeinWoodstock said:
Great Job! A really nice member would have made extra mats for all his Caliber Forum friends.....!
hahahaha, i'll make one for whoever wants one...just not for free. Myabe I'll sell 'em on ebay! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts