Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you have done custom interior work, I'm slowly working on mine. Let's see what everyone else has done to the dash, seats, doors, or any and everything on the inside.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Nothen fancy at all really, just cut, filled-in the sides and painted the bezel for my double din touchscreen: (pre wetsanded and buffed)

And some doorsills I mocked up and designed, tried keeping it near factory appearing:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Wow. I like the doorsill idea. What did you use to make that?
I made a vector (file type) template, and had my roommates' sign shop cut it out of 3m flat black premium cast. Then had the srt4 logos printed from their outdoor-quality-solvent printer, I actually asked just for four srt logos... and they gave me 52, said the roll was that wide, why not fill it. LOL

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I really like the sill as well.

Reactions: spitsnaugle

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Overhead Console

Shifter

Door Speakers

Tweeters

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Overhead Console
That overhead console is crazy... may I have it? I could see using a overhead style EVIC in there for those of us still kicking ourselves for not adding it. Ohh the possibilitys!

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
866 Posts
Some things to add to this thread. I don't have links, but there is a company that was selling a nice leather cover for the center armrest for a decent price. There is a guy who got all of his door panel inserts covered. There is a sweet custom headliner with a 3-D SRT detail in it. I have also seen an SRT with color matched inserts like the R/T's that turned out real good as well.
edit: Some more things that I couldn't find links to at the moment
painted radio bezel
carbon fiber bezel overlay
custom headliner
many different custom gauge layouts
many different LED interior bulb replacements

If I find the links I'll edit this and add them, but otherwise feel free to find the threads for me as well. I think this thread can be real helpful if we get everything in one place.

Armrest cover by 22elite
http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10638&highlight=interior
Picture by TheJohnCarlson

Covered Door Panel Inserts by srt_wannabe
http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14993&highlight=interior

SRT Seats with Custom Insert by MayhemcaliSRT
http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11767

Mopar Door Panel Applique Kit by FireSalamander
http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11545&highlight=insert

(Ok, I'll stop now)

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
Some things to add to this thread. I don't have links, but there is a company that was selling a nice leather cover for the center armrest for a decent price. There is a guy who got all of his door panel inserts covered. There is a sweet custom headliner with a 3-D SRT detail in it. I have also seen an SRT with color matched inserts like the R/T's that turned out real good as well.

If I find the links I'll edit this and add them, but otherwise feel free to find the threads for me as well. I think this thread can be real helpful if we get everything in one place.
IRONSIDE was one of several members with the armrest cover IIRC

srt_wannabe - http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14993

can't remember the others

·
Registered
559 Posts
How hard is it to get the doors covered? I've been wanting to do this for a while!

And about how much $ ?

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
That overhead console is crazy... may I have it? I could see using a overhead style EVIC in there for those of us still kicking ourselves for not adding it. Ohh the possibilitys!
Thanks! BTW it's from a Dodge Caravan. Yeah, why I also didn't get the EVIC, got me. For the console I played around with the idea of installing my Scangauge II up there but it works better stuffed in the dash cubby. And I might add, it looks and fits really nice in there.

Also now that MoparSRT-4 has mentioned it, I forgot about my storage leds which are controlled by the overhead console.

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
Thanks! BTW it's from a Dodge Caravan. Yeah, why I also didn't get the EVIC, got me. For the console I played around with the idea of installing my Scangauge II up there but it works better stuffed in the dash cubby. And I might add, it looks and fits really nice in there.

Also now that MoparSRT-4 has mentioned it, I forgot about my storage leds which are controlled by the overhead console.

don't forget your fridge lights!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow well seeing everything everyone else has done is really making me think more creatively. I already have a ton of ideas. Now on to finding out how I will manage to make these ideas happen.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I saw my seats in there:bigthumb: ....too bad they're getting changed again in the spring...

·
Registered
866 Posts
I saw my seats in there:bigthumb: ....too bad they're getting changed again in the spring...
I hope it's not from poor craftsmanship. Post up some pictures when you get your new setup!

PS. You should post or link some pictures of your CF dash kit if you still have it installed. I just saw that you have it in your sig.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
good thread.

i think its a candidate for some stickiness.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I hope it's not from poor craftsmanship. Post up some pictures when you get your new setup!

PS. You should post or link some pictures of your CF dash kit if you still have it installed. I just saw that you have it in your sig.
Not at all...the craftsmanship is very good, so I'm actually getting it done at the same shop but this time it's gonna match the laguna seca blue paint job that I'm getting in may:bigthumb: ....as for the carbon fiber dash pics...I have a thread somewhere around here with a write up attached...

1 - 20 of 95 Posts