Dodge Caliber Forums banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey evryone im new to the caliber world. i just baught a 2008 se, blue. i cant figure out how to remove the shift knob to put an aftermarket one on. any suggestions would be greatly apreciated. thanx!!!

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
hey evryone im new to the caliber world. i just baught a 2008 se, blue. i cant figure out how to remove the shift knob to put an aftermarket one on. any suggestions would be greatly apreciated. thanx!!!
pull up on it, hard, dont hit yourself in the face, and good luck getting an aftermarket knob on there

imo the factory shift knob is perfect and plenty confortable

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey everone! Here's some pics of the tripple gauge set up,oil,volt& a narrow band a/f, ya i know i need to upgrade to a wideband. carbin fiber wrap around the dash kit. An still looking for some more ideas!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry to be a little off topic, but I've always wondered about self-modifications. Do we have to declare this stuff to the insurance companies? I'm pretty sure they won't cover any additions or instalments that are too wild and that change the basic integrity of the original components...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was wanting to do my dashboard trim pieces around the radio to match the exterior. Did your paint leave a sticky residue? What type of paint did you use or what did you do to it to keep it with the same texture?

·
Registered
2 Posts
What was the process you did to paint your bezel around the radio/climate control? Also, what type of paint did you use to keep the same texture and not get that sticky feeling that some paint leaves?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think that there is no need to tell this to your insurance. That's what I did. Never informed them but I think if the modification that you would do is really big and might affect some parts of your car to not work properly then maybe you should.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Slowly customizing my wife's car into a party and a little sporty one (but just for the interior). Added some blue and pink lights on the side of the door. Also DIY our old mat and painted it white but I used a paint for rubber. The result was not as perfect as I thought but I can't find any white rubber mat. My next task is to install a disco light on top but don't know how to do it. I don't want to buy a battery-operated one online. I want something that I can control.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts