Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know who owns this Caliber. I had seen it once before and then left for three months on deployment. Was cruising around base today taking my son for a bike ride and decided to look for it. Was parked in the same parking lot. I kinda like the way it looks. Definitly different. It's a SXT, and I'm asuming started out life as a black SXT.

These were taken with my cell phone, so don't mind the quality. I tried to edit the pics with photoshop so you coudl see the colors better.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
never been a fan of those kind of paintjobs - kinda taking the easy way, ya know? a single strip of tape & a bit of paper & there u go; insta custom.
Not my style; i would want something that went WITH the lines of the car rather than against them.. I do like those wheels tho :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
suzq044 said:
never been a fan of those kind of paintjobs - kinda taking the easy way, ya know? a single strip of tape & a bit of paper & there u go; insta custom.
Not my style; i would want something that went WITH the lines of the car rather than against them.. I do like those wheels tho :)
I agree....not much custom about that. I guess I don't like it much because my work truck is painted in a similar fashion, and that's done at maaco.:eek:

·
Registered
343 Posts
mmm, interesting, I've seen a lot of Calibers on base (mostly rentals) but I've never seen that one. It is different, but not my taste.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trythisonforsize said:
mmm, interesting, I've seen a lot of Calibers on base (mostly rentals) but I've never seen that one. It is different, but not my taste.
It parks over in the big parking lot across the street from the school house by the seawall. The first time I saw it was when the squadron was running the seawall for morning PT. Not sure where the person works though. A lot of the cars that park there are people from the ships, but only the Reagan is inport now and the lot is still full.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yeah, it was nice while the carriers were out, the base was empty :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
I like it, what someone has not pointed out yet is that it appears to be Mopar Blue and Black. Reminds me of the parts delivery trucks from a Dodge dealership in Columbia, SC, black body with the Mopar blue "M" logo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts