Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally finished my custom speed grille from my caliber. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Cool! Looks good. What sort of mesh/screen did you use for that?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used street scene speed grille. Had to reshape from a RAM main grille.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm impressed! I don't care for the grill mod's they're selling on e-bay or wherever, I did like the chrome strips that somebody put on theirs, but that is very cool and classy looking! Congrats and good job!

·
Registered
371 Posts
By the way, I wish everybody would say where they are from. This has gotten to be a world wide forum, and I'd just like to know where people live. Not just the state either, I want to know the town or city.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
thats wut our frappr page is for tho right?.........plus mine says where i'm from right there ................................ ^

edit - had to add more dots.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Still not enough dots for 1400x1050, LOL.

·
Banned
400 Posts
Fitz said:
I'm impressed! I don't care for the grill mod's they're selling on e-bay or wherever, I did like the chrome strips that somebody put on theirs, but that is very cool and classy looking! Congrats and good job!
I'll wait til somebody makes a nice OEM honeycomb grill.. it does look good though.

Fitz said:
By the way, I wish everybody would say where they are from. This has gotten to be a world wide forum, and I'd just like to know where people live. Not just the state either, I want to know the town or city.
Sounds personal my friend...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
calibur said:
Looks pretty good, maybe a caliber specific howto would help.
That would be awesome if that could be done!

I really like that mod, just like someone already mentioned, looks better than that one on ebay IMO!:)

Cool!:cool:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the comments. As for the How TOs? It was trial and error modifying a custom grille from Street Scene Speed Grille made for a Dodge RAM pickup 2005 main grille. Cut and reshape to fit the Caliber’s main grille. I could not wait for Street Scene to make one for the Caliber. http://www.streetsceneeq.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts