Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I tried searching for the Dodge Info Hotline that I know is posted here, but couldn't find it. I know the phone number is either 1-800, 1-888, or 1-866.....but searching on 800, 888, & 866 produced no results.

Anywho, looking for someone who can point me to it & also want to know if anyone has an update to the process. Last time I tried, the prompt that the was instructed to select in the forum thread turned out to be the recall option on the voice instruction. Just wondering if Dodge updated their menu....none of the options seemed right.

Caliber R/T
Order placed May 1
Order accepted for dealer allocation ~June 15 (VON issued)
Status check by Playboy42 on 24 July = NO STATUS

I know the waits are long, but I would have expected our order to at least have some kind of schedule status by now.

....now starting week 13 with no status.... :(

Any info on that Dodge Customer Service number & prompts for vehicle order status is greatly appreciated.

J

·
Registered
377 Posts
Re: Update on Dodge Info Center hotline?

It's 1-800-992-1997. I'm not sure of the prompts though.

·
Registered
901 Posts

To the next mod who sees this thread:
Can you change the headline to say "DCX Customer Assistance Center" instead???

Folks, the Daimler-Chrysler Customer Assistance Center is not the same as the Dodge Information Center!!!

It's the CAC you call about an order. The phone number Tigerr listed is right.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks to all.

PS....I changed the thread title :)

J

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts

jmettee said:
Thanks to all.

PS....I changed the thread title :)

J
I did as well...:)

P.S.
If someone wants to post DCX numbers I can make it a Sticky thread with all the numbers people may need/ with prompts?!?! Seems asthough many will be asking in the near future as well.

·
Registered
911 Posts
jmettee said:
I tried searching for the Dodge Info Hotline that I know is posted here, but couldn't find it. I know the phone number is either 1-800, 1-888, or 1-866.....but searching on 800, 888, & 866 produced no results.

Anywho, looking for someone who can point me to it & also want to know if anyone has an update to the process. Last time I tried, the prompt that the was instructed to select in the forum thread turned out to be the recall option on the voice instruction. Just wondering if Dodge updated their menu....none of the options seemed right.

Caliber R/T
Order placed May 1
Order accepted for dealer allocation ~June 15 (VON issued)
Status check by Playboy42 on 24 July = NO STATUS

I know the waits are long, but I would have expected our order to at least have some kind of schedule status by now.

....now starting week 13 with no status.... :(

Any info on that Dodge Customer Service number & prompts for vehicle order status is greatly appreciated.

J
I also ordered my Caliber on May 1st and keep getting told it will be built soon. Last Friday the guy I talked to said its in the computer as an estimated build date is July 28th (this Friday), but it hasn't even hit D-1 Status yet so I'm not holding my breath on that date. I was already told before that it would be built on July 7th and that date has come and gone.

So its a test of patience I guess....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts