Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all you Caliber fans!

I ordered my Caliber over three weeks ago. I have called my dealer two times and asked if he knows anything about my order. He has always promised to call me whenever he has some knowledge of my order. I want to call him again and ask if he knows anything. How many times have you called to your local dealer about your car? When communicating with your dealer is going to be problem?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
There's lot's of thread's about order's on the General discussions page.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
901 Posts
jatael said:
Hello all you Caliber fans!

I ordered my Caliber over three weeks ago. I have called my dealer two times and asked if he knows anything about my order. He has always promised to call me whenever he has some knowledge of my order. I want to call him again and ask if he knows anything. How many times have you called to your local dealer about your car? When communicating with your dealer is going to be problem?
This was before all the delays started...
I called about once a week - one call to my salesman and one to the DCX Customer Assistance Center. My salesman always chuckled and said the same thing, that he'd call me when he got news. But he also had said I could call as often as I want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
jatael said:
Hello all you Caliber fans!

I ordered my Caliber over three weeks ago. I have called my dealer two times and asked if he knows anything about my order. He has always promised to call me whenever he has some knowledge of my order. I want to call him again and ask if he knows anything. How many times have you called to your local dealer about your car? When communicating with your dealer is going to be problem?
Call as many times as you want. Hell if you owed them money, I am sure they would be calling you more than once a week. Your the customer, and the customer is always right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
i called and asked about any detail one by one... what radio exactly? what linein/lineout-connectors? is that a second radio-slot in the center? can i upgrade to another radio later? do i get that sportsbag with the dodge-symbol? prices for the winter-shoes? wheter the winter-tires will have pressure-monitoring?

you can ask one by one... :) and allways ask " one more thing! did you hear anything about my order?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
This was before all the delays started...
I called about once a week - one call to my salesman and one to the DCX Customer Assistance Center. My salesman always chuckled and said the same thing, that he'd call me when he got news. But he also had said I could call as often as I want.
Which dealership did you purcahse your caliber from? I am starting to look into purchasing a caliber
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
901 Posts
calinthehouse said:
Which dealership did you purcahse your caliber from? I am starting to look into purchasing a caliber
*puzzled* so what I said makes you want to go to my dealership?

(not that I won't tell, it's just... i dunno... ANY good salesman should call you with news and tell you to call as often as you want!!)

Are you in metro Detroit?
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top