Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After over a month with almost zero Calibers on Phoenix, AZ. lots, today I noticed 10-12 on every lot I drove by. Seems like they're finally rolling off the line again.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Huff said:
After over a month with almost zero Calibers on Phoenix, AZ. lots, today I noticed 10-12 on every lot I drove by. Seems like they're finally rolling off the line again.
I wish NY could say the same. (At least where I am)

·
Registered
911 Posts
I see quite a few now in Upstate NY, but nothing like I want. Most are just either plain SXT's, or plain R/T's with basically no options.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
orangecalibersxt said:
I see quite a few now in Upstate NY, but nothing like I want. Most are just either plain SXT's, or plain R/T's with basically no options.
The dealers near me get 1-3 in about every 2-3 weeks, most of them are ordered and the other is usually basic (low option) SE or SXT (Sport). Not much of a picking...hehe. I just want to test drive a FWD R/T, I know that is what I want, but want to test drive one for the heck of it...:D:D:D:cool:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also noticed every new one on the lot except a black Caliber had a chrome grill. They were all SXT's with the sport package. Looks like the lack of a chrome grill was a short lived thing. Mine is painted but I think I prefer it that way.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I think it depends on what color you get as to whether or not a chrome or colored grill looks good. On my Orange Caliber, I think a painted grill would look better, but if you got Black or Steel Blue, then a chrome grill would look better.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
The dealers near me get 1-3 in about every 2-3 weeks, most of them are ordered and the other is usually basic (low option) SE or SXT (Sport). Not much of a picking...hehe. I just want to test drive a FWD R/T, I know that is what I want, but want to test drive one for the heck of it...:D:D:D:cool:
You wouldn't be busting on the SE owners now would you?:rolleyes: LOL J/K I love my SE, if I wou have done myresearch better befor buying, I would have an SE with the power option. That what I miss the most.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts