Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else see the Marine Blue Caliber on Desperate Housewifes tonight? It sounded really nice when it took off I think it was an RT based on the wheels.

·
Registered
43 Posts
mistermario said:
Anyone else see the Marine Blue Caliber on Desperate Housewifes tonight? It sounded really nice when it took off I think it was an RT based on the wheels.
I did!! It's driven by that hot chick who got shot!! :eek:

I was watchin it with the woman and then I was like, "LOOK!!!- CCCAAAALLLLIIIBBBEEEERRRR!!!!!" -and then she just gave me a "oh ur too cute look" :p

Besides... she really perked up when she saw those 2 Nitro commercials!! Haha! :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the I can’t believe you are rewinding that to see your car response from my wife.

As far as the Nitro commercials they were interesting also… I guess they succeeded in their message because as soon as the commercial finished my 5 year old girl said “Daddy that car is tougher than yours”

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just a glimpse of the caliber. The crazy lady gets shot huh? I recorded so I can usually skip commericals. But I did rewind. God I love DVR The nitro commercial made me laugh. Noticed it for sure.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Saw it... looks like Chrysler/Dodge & Nissan have a lock on that show!
Here's page on our Nitro site with links to those cool Nitro ads for those that haven't seen them yet.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Take another look at that Caliber. I have a Marine Blue Cali and that wasn't Marine Blue. That was a darker blue. It looked navy blue to me.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hello my name is Badda Bing and I am an addict......
I am so glad some other men on the board watch Desperate Housewifes. I was starting to feel ashamed and alone.

My wife and I both yelled CALIBER!!!! when we saw it.
Now I want to know who gets custody of it?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mr_badda_bing said:
Hello my name is Badda Bing and I am an addict......
I am so glad some other men on the board watch Desperate Housewifes. I was starting to feel ashamed and alone.

My wife and I both yelled CALIBER!!!! when we saw it.
Now I want to know who gets custody of it?
That is my FAVORITE show :) I know several guys at work that watch it also so we arn't alone.

Dodge should put it on eBay... that would be good advertising for the car.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Not that I've ever watched it, but here in Canuckastan even if you have your TV tuned to ABC or any of the other US networks the cable and satellite companys switch you to the Canadian service so you can watch boring Canadian commercials and countless promos for new shows. The Super Bowl broadcast really sucks when you read about all the great commercials you missed. By the way, I think it's Housewives not Housewifes.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Missed the Caliber, but loved the Nitro jumpstart commercial...

·
Registered
384 Posts
MiniMagnum said:
Take another look at that Caliber. I have a Marine Blue Cali and that wasn't Marine Blue. That was a darker blue. It looked navy blue to me.
That was definitely a Marine Blue Caliber. I have one also- and it looked exactly like my car. Maybe your tv color is off, but that was definitely Marine Blue.

I think it is so funny the crazy, cross-eyed lady had a Caliber!

I think it is funny they had a Dodge product at all- that show is all about the Nissan. If you noticed in the parking lot during the standoff, a majority of them (all the ones shown up close) were Nissans.

·
Registered
198 Posts
mistermario said:
That is my FAVORITE show :) I know several guys at work that watch it also so we arn't alone.

Dodge should put it on eBay... that would be good advertising for the car.
Damn! I can't get the bf to watch any show longer than 30 minutes... Very cool that you guys like Desperate Housewives. :)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
BethCaliber said:
Damn! I can't get the bf to watch any show longer than 30 minutes...
Hey Beth - I'll bet Kasey Kahne would spend the whole HOUR watching it with you if HE was there! :p ;) :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
katiescaliber - I retract what I said about the color of the Caliber. I watched the clip of the episode on abc.com and realized that it was a Marine Blue Cali. The repairman is coming out to the house next Wed. to take a look at my 51" projo tv. It does have something wrong with it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Harley said:
Hey Beth - I'll bet Kasey Kahne would spend the whole HOUR watching it with you if HE was there! :p ;) :rolleyes: :D
Haha! :) I like the way you think, Harley.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts