Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Detroit Area 2010 M&G 7-31 *CANCELED*

Saturday July 31st 1:30 PM at Grand Tavern in Rochester Hills.

3512 Marketplace Circle, Rochester Hills MI 48309

I also have this posted on the "blue" site, FYI.

I want to discuss the possibility of having a large CSRT4 caravan for the Woodward Dream Cruise too, which is August 21st.

So far:

1. GreaseMonkey
2. Remax_realtor
3. Focker
4. YEVNTRI

Canceled....looking at a future date to do this again.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Saturdays are always the best day for me, but lately I have had things to do, so hopefully I can make it. Personally I would rather have it at Stoney because there's a lot of room to park, and we can be outside with the cars. If everyone brought something to eat or drink we can have a nice barbecue. However if we have it at Dooleys that's fine too. I wont be bringing the ball and chain because she will be bored out of her mind.

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saturdays are always the best day for me, but lately I have had things to do, so hopefully I can make it. Personally I would rather have it at Stoney because there's a lot of room to park, and we can be outside with the cars. If everyone brought something to eat or drink we can have a nice barbecue. However if we have it at Dooleys that's fine too. I wont be bringing the ball and chain because she will be bored out of her mind.
I agree, let's get outside and enjoy Summer.

Dooley's can always be in the Fall or Winter.

Only downfall of Stoney is paying for a day pass, which is only a few bucks but ya make out saving money on food/drinks.

Dates?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sat the 31st would be the better of the 2 days for me since I cant make it on the 24th. Either location is fine with me as well. What is the date for the Dream Cruise this year?..I live about 2 miles from Woodward near Pontiac(where all the crazy stuff happens). I also will probably not be bringing the wife since she will be bored out of her mind as well!

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sat the 31st would be the better of the 2 days for me since I cant make it on the 24th. Either location is fine with me as well. What is the date for the Dream Cruise this year?..I live about 2 miles from Woodward near Pontiac(where all the crazy stuff happens). I also will probably not be bringing the wife since she will be bored out of her mind as well!
August 21st. It's always the third Saturday of the month.

Ok, first post edited. July 31st, Stoney Creek. More details to come on exact location.

·
Registered
663 Posts
August 21st. It's always the third Saturday of the month.

Ok, first post edited. July 31st, Stoney Creek. More details to come on exact location.
I'd try to make my way up there if detroit wasnt so many hours north from me...
...milan dragway however... :)

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'd try to make my way up there if detroit wasnt so many hours north from me...
...milan dragway however... :)
Don't be a candy a**. We would all love some awesome photographs of our cars. I will bring my d40 and you can teach me how to use it. I only shoot in automatic mode :stickpoke:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
hmmmmm... this is only 330 miles from where i live...

If i can afford the trip id go for sure, that is if you guys wouldnt mind one of the slow guys tagging along.. Plus it would be cool to meet some people from here face to face..

Ill see what i can do about saving up some gas money... Also have to make sure my two front tires will make the trip out there, as they are getting pretty low :rofl:

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
hmmmmm... this is only 330 miles from where i live...

If i can afford the trip id go for sure, that is if you guys wouldnt mind one of the slow guys tagging along.. Plus it would be cool to meet some people from here face to face..

Ill see what i can do about saving up some gas money... Also have to make sure my two front tires will make the trip out there, as they are getting pretty low :rofl:
just put the fronts on the back. then your fronts will be decent

:worried:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
a long time ago there was a major debate here on where to put new tires - whether it was the front or the back.

i was referencing that time with my post lol
new tires always go on the back... ALWAYS

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump..........

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
No guarantees but I'll try to make my way there.
x2 on that... the week before im going to be working around 70+ hours, and the only way im going to drive up there is if i can get new rear struts on the car and an alignment done

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys, when you decide what you want to bring post it up so we don't end up with 20 bags of chips.

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is only two weeks away, and we only have a few people. I know there are a lot more people in the Detroit area here.

If it's only going to be a couple people, I may have to switch the location to a restaurant/bar.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts