Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2011 Caliber SXT 2.0 litre CVT auto with the standard audio system "Media Centre 230 (REQ)/235 (RET) 6 CD/DVD/MP3" and wish to buy from Aliexpress a unit (see link http://www.aliexpress.com/product-f...-3D-UI-Many-wallpapers-Moved-wholesalers.html )I have enquired as to whether this unit is compatible with my car and they have replied back that it is compatible only if I have a digital amplifier & can bus on my original unit as their unit will be supplied with digital amplifier & can bus.My question is do I have a digital amplifier & can bus in my car?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Starting a website development & design business is a great way to make money and have your own business. It's also a very lucrative industry, as the market is growing rapidly and there is an abundance of opportunity for growth. Creating a website is a great way to get your business online and start marketing yourself. It's also an excellent way to attract new customers, as well as improve your customer service. Starting a website can be an expensive and time-consuming process, but with the help of a good web development & design team, it can be done relatively easily. Website design shopify is a simple and affordable process that can help your business reach new heights. We know exactly how to create a website that looks great and functions flawlessly, and our team of experts is always up to date with the latest trends and technologies.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts