Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My ride is now playing:) , i,ll gonna change design on sub box baffle so the amps gets more visual.
The gear in my SXT-07 is:
6 disk mp3 Changer fixed with a Audio Control DQS Eq/preamp
Doors now have 4pc Digital Designs C6x9 speaker at factory location
at the dash i have DD Neo3FP ribbon tweeters
The subwoofer is a Digital Designs 9515 DVC 4/4 ohm
Amplifiers is a Digital Designs S4 4 channel for the 6x9s and ribbons
and a Digital Designs M2 for the sub...

And yea it hits 140++ if needed;) but focus is SQ for this install, but without destroy the whole car.
visit link in my signature for pics

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. You might be the 1st member from Sweden. Nice pictures of your Caliber and sound system.:cool:

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
digital designs is an excellent company! very small family owned... fantastic sq equipment! good job I like it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good choice on equipment. I haven't had experience with all of the DD line but I highly recommend their subs for SPL competition. Quite a few of my customers use DD woofers with their amps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
sundownz said:
Good choice on equipment. I haven't had experience with all of the DD line but I highly recommend their subs for SPL competition. Quite a few of my customers use DD woofers with their amps.
Yes the SPL scene is pretty familiar that DD plays insane loud. Many of us also know how much SQ they play in right install :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd like to hear a 9100 myself... I've never ran into anyone that has one, though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sundownz said:
I'd like to hear a 9100 myself... I've never ran into anyone that has one, though!
Yes the 9100 is the ultimate one for SQ and now DD are working on a full tube amp who going to be really interesting to listen to. Also they are coming with a new components to match the 9100 and the tube amp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts