Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few pics of the new ride at lost valley in arkansas about 1.5 hrs from where we live. it's awsome out there! we went and hiked about a mile and went into the eden falls cave. unfort. this time there was no water coming out of the top of the cave. but was alot of fun. i'll post picks of the hike if anyone wants. i got a few videos of the cali in action as well. i'll see if i can't get them to post. :D enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
man, i wish i had some dirt turns like that here.... bend those mothers doing 50....

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i got that option installed along with the oil slick and missles too!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here are some more

Attachments

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that should look better...i saved them as larger attch,:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol...thanks...i was humming the theme song a few min. ago! to funny....dududdaaa ddaaaaa

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Excellent pictures man!:cool::cool:

Seems like a great place to be, nice and quiet.

A few of them would be awesome for a desktop if they were 1024x768 or larger format!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i tried to post them larger....if anyone wants one larger than what i have already put up let me know and i'll email it to you. the actual size is perfect for a background. Ya it was really nice out there. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
boostdog said:
well i tried to post them larger....if anyone wants one larger than what i have already put up let me know and i'll email it to you. the actual size is perfect for a background. Ya it was really nice out there. thanks
That would be cool, [email protected] , just label the subject "Caliber Photos!" I want all of them in the largest format you have!:D:cool: If you don't mind.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pick sent...enjoy...hopefully i can get the car clean and take some more pics ....still need to get some of the new stereo and the huge sub box i have.....j/k it's not that big.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
boostdog said:
pick sent...enjoy...hopefully i can get the car clean and take some more pics ....still need to get some of the new stereo and the huge sub box i have.....j/k it's not that big.
Thanks man, appreciate it! Perfect!:):):cool::D

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
it actually did pretty good....i just took it slow. i don't want to ever do it again because i am still pulling dirt out of the crevasis on the car!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice pics and would love to see your system when it is finished.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts