Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not a Cali owner yet but would love to know where us Ohioans fit in when I buy mine. :D

Oooops!! Mods feel free to delete this...I just saw that Ohio is a Great lakes state...LOL!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I know we're in the wrong forums and all but I'm also from Cincinnati. Who Dey!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
DJRaz said:
Not a Cali owner yet but would love to know where us Ohioans fit in when I buy mine. :D

Oooops!! Mods feel free to delete this...I just saw that Ohio is a Great lakes state...LOL!
Yeah, what were you thinking. lol I'd say depending on which prt of Ohio, you'd be better in the NE. And obviously you don't fit in to well with the Huskers ruling this section. hehehe

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hey now. :) Cincy is in the SW corner of Ohio. But I admit, I'm no OSU fan. At all. I'm an Irish fan.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ehhhh...Kentucky Wildcats fan here even if I do live in OHIO..but thats basketball....not really into college football so GOOOO Whoever!!!! :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know we're in the wrong forums and all but I'm also from Cincinnati. Who Dey!
Not to jack my own thread...especially in the wrong region but Beth, what part of Cincy you in...I'm in the Colerain Township area. Just wondering where you bought your Cali and if you would recommend the dealer?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Xtreme, yes I do feel more at home now. :)

DJRaz - I'm in the Western Hills area. I got my Caliber at Cronin Dodge. (I still call it Glenway Dodge). They weren't bad actually. We had some issues with the wait, though. They told me 4 weeks tops. It took 10 weeks. But other than that, they've been great. I got a nice little package for my wait.
They threw in a chrome fuel door, some Kasey Kahne stuff, and I got my spoiler for $100. They have a Marine Blue and a Light Khaki sitting out front right now.
Oh and I also got them to take off about $1000 from the price. Just ask for Nick if you go in there. He's the sales manager.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in Belvidere, IL. Any other Caliber owners besides me from here? Hell, I MAKE CALIBERS! :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
DJRaz said:
Not to jack my own thread...especially in the wrong region but Beth, what part of Cincy you in...I'm in the Colerain Township area. Just wondering where you bought your Cali and if you would recommend the dealer?
How do people in Ohio not know they are a Great Lakes state?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry...I live in Cincinnati...we...or at least I dont think much about the "Great Lakes" down here. Never refer to it like that down here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts