• Nope

Votes: 17 22.7%
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

We are a vendor on the sister sites to this one srtforums.com and chargerforums.com. We make custom graphics and have a good size line of Neon srt-4 items. Would you guys like some for your calibers?

Let me know and we may make some and be a vendor on here.
Thanks

Robert

·
Registered
256 Posts
Looks like nice stuff. It would be nice to see what you come up with.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
YES!
I want something exactly like below (what you have for the Neon) for the Caliber SXT (which will cover the large spoiler... and when the SRT hood becomes available for the SXT some stripes that will cover that too):

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Yeah, these are nice looking stripes. Gonna have to work them around the door handles though.

The two bottom graphic kits would be cool if they were wide enough to encompass the door handles (and black-out the handle pockets too). That way the ugly black handles would be concealed somewhat by the dark stripe color.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Revolution Motorsports said:
...Like this
Yes, those look great!

Revolution Motorsports said:
Infact I wonder how similar the two handles are? They may be the same ones.
That's right, the Magnum, the 300 and the Caliber all use the same handle.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
How bout some nice quality blackouts for between the windows that aren't a flat black color like the factory ones on the R/T and Sport packages.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Do you offer reflective vinyl?? I didn't see it as an option on the Magnum kits.

·
Registered
258 Posts
HSKR said:
How bout some nice quality blackouts for between the windows that aren't a flat black color like the factory ones on the R/T and Sport packages.
i second this idea.... some matte black cutouts for between the windows would be sweet!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
sgodun said:
The stripes make the car go faster, right?

No? Then they make the car handle better, yes?

Oh. Hmmm. Then they improve fuel economy?

Prolong the life of the car?

No? Oh. Wow. Hmmmm.
Why don't you go out and get your self a good, strong, cardboard box with some wheels, seats and a motor in it. Sounds like it would suit you perfectly.

·
Registered
267 Posts
... or a used Geo Metro. They go the speed limit, handle just fine under normal conditions and get pretty darn good gas mileage. Plus I still see them on the road so they must last a decent amount of time. And no amount of graphics will ever make them look good so it's nothing to worry about :)

I say if you want to put graphics (or ground effects, or those "piercings", etc) on your car to personalize it, go for it! It makes you like it, which is all that matters, right?

·
Registered
168 Posts
GOT said:
Why don't you go out and get your self a good, strong, cardboard box with some wheels, seats and a motor in it. Sounds like it would suit you perfectly.
Wow, what an incredibly stupid personal attack. Thanks for that.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts