Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I’m having trouble with my 2007 Dodge Caliber. The malfunction light came on and I’m not sure what it’s for or what is wrong a friend of mine put oil in my car yesterday and I was concerned he put too much although he said he was a mechanic I’ve haven’t had problems this bad until now what do I do ?? Hellpp

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello I’m having trouble with my 2007 Dodge Caliber. The malfunction light came on and I’m not sure what it’s for or what is wrong a friend of mine put oil in my car yesterday and I was concerned he put too much although he said he was a mechanic I’ve haven’t had problems this bad until now what do I do ?? Hellpp
Motor oil or Transmission oil and where did he put it? For any one on here can help you you have to give us some ideal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Motor oil or Transmission oil and where did he put it? For any one on here can help you you have to give us some ideal.
He put oil where the oil goes I know that much but he put two courts in my car and it’s wayyyyy over the safe line. But my malfunction indicator light has stopped but my car is still a bit jurky when I slow down to stop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts