Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's an interesting idea. it's a chop done by CWW in the forums on autoweek.com. this guy has some serious skills. you'll want to check out the rest of his work
a regular version might look even better....if anybody wants to give that a try

·
Registered
65 Posts
it is sitting to hight. its got kinda an offroad look to it and it should be more of a street rod look. kind of like the mitsubishi streetraider concept. that thing is hot.

·
Registered
30 Posts
suzq044 said:
ehh .. i like my pt/caliber conversion.. lol [convertible].. its WAYYY too small to truck.

...yeah, tell that to subie. Guess thats why that ugly trucklet thing isnt made anymore...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how about some of photochoppers do your own version of the caliber pickup for us to see. low to the ground, large wheels, single cab....
maybe base it on the srt version

·
Registered
62 Posts
Interesting, I definitely think it would look better lowered a bit with different wheel/tire combination.

It reminds me more of the 80's rampage than the current prototype does, and those were a hell of a lot of fun!

http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/84_rampage

·
Banned
25 Posts
Kind of turns the Caliber into a mini truck of sorts. The creator has lots of talent but I'm not feeling the concept. Like the first HHRs with the truck bed, I didn't like them at all, the newer HHRs with a full cab look a little better.

·
Registered
384 Posts
EWWWWWWW that is so ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! I would NEVER drive it!!!!!! (The guy is good at chops, yes but a Caliber pick up would be a tragedy!!!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts