Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
if u get a decal that is the 'etched glass' effect, will it stick to the body of the cxar or does it have to go on glass?
-good find by the way.

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
There also seems to be license plate frames there...they seem to be able to do just text but it has the dodge logo on it. Seeing as we can no longer provide this for you guys:eek:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
k0cky said:
if u get a decal that is the 'etched glass' effect, will it stick to the body of the cxar or does it have to go on glass?
-good find by the way.
I don't really know that answer.....it really depends on which side the glue is on(cause it will make the sticker reverse). But if they are meant to be applied to the outside, then I don't see why not. I personally wouldn't put a sticker on my paint.....well maybe!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can put "etched glass" vinyl stickers on the body of your car, but because it's translucent properties, it will be very hard to see.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
redsxt said:
You can put "etched glass" vinyl stickers on the body of your car, but because it's translucent properties, it will be very hard to see.
Depends on the color of the car I suppose. But I personally have seen what some stickers after a while look like, and how hard they are to remove. I'd be leary of putting them on the body...just my opinion though.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts