Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every one, i just joined to find out some more information on the new Srt-4. Im looking for my next ride (even tho it wont be for awhile) and the new Caliber srt looks promising. The car i have now i didnt know much about it before i got it and it has not been the greatest, its a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LS (not the supercharged one) and i also own a fully restored 1966 Ford Mustang with a built 302 so at any rate my next car will deffinatelly be thought out a bit more carefully.
Thanks!:D

P.S. Mods if my sig is too big let me know, it looks huge now that its on here!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Welcome to caliberforums CouriousCobalt!!:):)

I hope you find all the info you need here eventhough the Caliber SRT-4 has not, as you already know, been released yet!

Enjoy!

Regarding your sig, just keep it 250 Pixels in height, so it does not fill the page up too much!:)

·
Registered
721 Posts
Welcome to ya! As mentioned above, its not out yet, nor (to my knowledge) has the release date been officially set. I'd love one myself, but insurance is bad enough on the R/T model, I'd hate to see it with 130 extra HP added to it! :D (My parents finally got around to taking me off the Jeep insurance, and the insurance company dropped it from $800/6 months to $200/6 months.)

·
Registered
246 Posts
CouriousCobalt said:
Hey every one, i just joined to find out some more information on the new Srt-4. Im looking for my next ride (even tho it wont be for awhile) and the new Caliber srt looks promising. The car i have now i didnt know much about it before i got it and it has not been the greatest, its a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LS (not the supercharged one) and i also own a fully restored 1966 Ford Mustang with a built 302 so at any rate my next car will deffinatelly be thought out a bit more carefully.
Thanks!:D

Welcome CC! Make sure to come back tomorrow evening between 6 & 8 PM Eastern to check out the SRT Engineers Chat Session! I'm hoping they'll be able to give us some updated information on the Caliber SRT4.

THIS THREAD, where the session will be, is closed at the moment, but will be opened up prior to the session. It's where we can all ask questions.

Medic

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
So you don't like your Cobalt? I hear the motors are at least decent. But yeah, you want something with five-lug hubs anyways. :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
CouriousCobalt said:
Just noticed this. Seeing as you asked, max sig pics allowed on this site are 400 x 250 pixels. Yours is 630 x 228, so it's a little wide.:)

Medic

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GOT said:
So you don't like your Cobalt? I hear the motors are at least decent. But yeah, you want something with five-lug hubs anyways. :D
No the Cobalt is faster than like a stock civic or neon but thats not saying much. Before this car i drove a 300hp Mustang so what does that say for the 150hp Cobalt.

Medic said:
Just noticed this. Seeing as you asked, max sig pics allowed on this site are 400 x 250 pixels. Yours is 630 x 228, so it's a little wide.:)

Medic
Now im gonna have to make another sig! LoL im a sig making freak even tho they dont look that great. Thanks for the help.

Medic said:
Welcome CC! Make sure to come back tomorrow evening between 6 & 8 PM Eastern to check out the SRT Engineers Chat Session! I'm hoping they'll be able to give us some updated information on the Caliber SRT4.

this thread, where the session will be, is closed at the moment, but will be opened up prior to the session. It's where we can all ask questions.

Medic
Dam it i will be at work during the chat! Will it be viewable after it ends for me to at least see what was said?

·
Registered
246 Posts
CouriousCobalt said:
Dam it i will be at work during the chat! Will it be viewable after it ends for me to at least see what was said?
Yes you can view the thread any time at all.:) The thread gets closed when the session ends. The Chat Sessions are held roughly every month and rotate on all our sister sites. Last month it was at srtforums.

Medic

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Medic said:
Yes you can view the thread any time at all.:) The thread gets closed when the session ends. The Chat Sessions are held roughly every month and rotate on all our sister sites. Last month it was at srtforums.

Medic
Sounds good!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts