Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looked at the Dodge Nitro and holy crap they got the factory radio everyone would want in the Caliber, it has nicer looks as far as lighting, has the front aux in and is a 6 disk changer plus it has MP-3 and some sort of Phone Hookup.

Why the heck dont they offer this in the Caliber????

It really does not make sense that when you move up in Radios your lose some features??? in the Caliber.

I am a non aftermarket customer, I like better speakers and subs and all , but think or should say know, all aftermarket installs look like crap, Kits are cheap and Radio lights and styling never matchs the vehicles dash. Always looks out of place and creats more theft issues.

Just my two cents? Flaps

·
Registered
57 Posts
It is a bummer, and doesnt make alot of sense does it?
Maybe by the time the SRT4 comes out....they will have that as an option. Sure would be nice

·
Registered
901 Posts
I wonder what the dimensions are, and if it would fit...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DodgeGirlKathy said:
I wonder what the dimensions are, and if it would fit...
If it is the same size and not too pricey I would upgrade this in a minute.

You gain better looks, probably a better readout, 6 Disc Changer, Still have the input jack, and who knows how many other things you can not tell from the picture.

Bad news is it looks to be shaped different, does not have those buldgy areas around the knobs like the Caliber.

Flaps

·
Registered
173 Posts
You should see the Nav radio they are offering in the Nitro... It is a touch screen nav, with MP3, downloadable wallpaper and screensavers, voice-activated, and many other features such as a usb port and auxiliary port to plug in such things as a digital camera and/or ipod and also has a voice recorder, and a cd burner.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Wow, I'm so glad they're re-doing the interface for the DVD Nav. The knobby push-in joystick that was in use for the SatNav for previous Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler cars was rather difficult to use.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts