Dodge Caliber Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, don't forget the SRT Chat Session at 6PM Eastern today. It's taking place IN THIS THREAD. The thread will be open just before 6 PM, so get your questions ready. Be there or be square. Remember, no questions on future product development and please read the entire thread to see if your question has already been asked and/or answered.

Medic

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Medic said:
Hey everyone, don't forget the SRT Chat Session at 6PM Eastern today. It's taking place IN THIS THREAD. The thread will be open just before 6 PM, so get your questions ready. Be there or be square. Remember, no questions on future product development and please read the entire thread to see if your question has already been asked and/or answered.

Medic
and let the srt engineers answer the questions :D gets confusing when other people start trying to answer other members questions

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unoriginalusername said:
and let the srt engineers answer the questions :D gets confusing when other people start trying to answer other members questions
I guess that'll be my job to prevent that. It happened a little last time.

Medic

·
Registered
377 Posts
Is there something wrong? I've got 7:24 EST and I still haven't seen a single post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.