Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought I let you know that one of my door censors went bad and know waitng for that part to come in
I pick mine up in april and know just over a month later we get to see what other problems may araise ,hopefully none after that

·
Registered
311 Posts
BLaCKCalI said:
just thought I let you know that one of my door censors went bad
What do you mean? What door sensor? Was the door ajar light constantly on or are you refering to something else?

Details please.

Tyke

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
BLaCKCalI said:
just thought I let you know that one of my door censors went bad and know waitng for that part to come in
I pick mine up in april and know just over a month later we get to see what other problems may araise ,hopefully none after that
Yeah if you can elaborate that would be awesome. Yeah is it a sensor/ the button in the door jamb?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yeah, monsieur bang can be like that sometimes..:D

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Sure you were Bang..

Yes, it is. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SORRY...I missed spelled a word so shot me it was late.
yes the door light was staying on all the time due to the door sensor(is that better)going bad,in the door

·
Registered
361 Posts
BLaCKCalI said:
SORRY...I missed spelled a word so shot me it was late
shoot... Just messing with you :)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
BLaCKCalI said:
SORRY...I missed spelled a word so shot me it was late.
yes the door light was staying on all the time due to the door sensor(is that better)going bad,in the door
Welcome back, we were just messin with you....

So it was what I suspected. Did they fix it yet or are they waiting for the part?

At least they found the problem!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Glad to hear that the problem was properly identified. Did you have to leave the car at the dealership, or did they take care of it on the spot?

...and one more thing. Remember to come here with a thick shell. Having a thin resistance layer could become challenging for you and us.

Tyke

·
Registered
901 Posts
Typos and mistakes happen. No need to point them out. We're not writing a masters thesis here. ;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
311 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
Typos and mistakes happen. No need to point them out. We're not writing a masters thesis here. ;) :rolleyes:
Touché

Tyke

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mispell on purpose... to see if all was paying attention
no I had to leave it for the day and picked it up that eve.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
Welcome back, we were just messin with you....
did I go somewhere?:confused: I hope you didn't think i'd run awayfrom this forum :)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
BLaCKCalI said:
did I go somewhere?:confused: I hope you didn't think i'd run awayfrom this forum :)
Na, just a few were anxious for an answer including me! You can leave us hanging like that!:D

Are you enjoying it otherwise??

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Like Kathy said, no need to be an asshat about grammar...:D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts