1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have them on their Caliber's:

- Where did you get them?
- How much did you pay?
- Did you install yourself, if so how hard/easy was it. What does it require?

Thanks.

·
Registered
506 Posts
this has been covered please run a search before posting a new thread

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mudstone said:
this has been covered please run a search before posting a new thread
I searched, but couldn't find too much on the installation really. Which is what I want details about.

·
Registered
506 Posts
ewitz said:
Funny I didn't see moderator under your name.

i don't see it under yours either... also keep your comments of that nature to yourself it is unecessary. everyone should do their part to help people at as well as keep these threads relevant and uncluttered... thank you

http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1132&highlight=installation+door+sills

that thread will be of help to you... ask the person who started the thread since they have installed them. also the pricing he posted i believe post #4

·
Banned
400 Posts
ewitz said:
Funny I didn't see moderator under your name.
He doesn't have to be a MODERATOR to make such suggestions. If more people weren't so lazy, we wouldn't have forums with cluttered threads. No need for trolls.

Black_RT said:
I searched, but couldn't find too much on the installation really. Which is what I want details about.
Buy the doors, details for installation are included in the packaging. Really people, c'mon!!!! I put all 4 on in less than 7 minutes! EZZZZZ

·
Registered
901 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
...If more people weren't so lazy, we wouldn't have forums with cluttered threads. No need for trolls.
Unfortunately, that is the nature of forums. Noobs (aka "newbies") simply don't read past posts. Seems like when forums get to a certain size, repeated/duplicate questions happen often. Just breathe deep, count to 10, and quietly post a link to the previous thread(s).

:)mad: It's not like forums are a new thing though. You'd think ppl would have figured this out by now, to lurk and read and search before asking questions. But no. Regardless of forum.)

·
Registered
506 Posts
thanks guys... looks like ewitz is just cranky... and not being nice and unwilling to just help people out... granted maybe my first post wasn't as helpfull as it could have been but i posted again after i did the research that the asker should have done to beggin with....

·
Banned
400 Posts
DodgeGirlKathy said:
Unfortunately, that is the nature of forums. Noobs (aka "newbies") simply don't read past posts. Seems like when forums get to a certain size, repeated/duplicate questions happen often. Just breathe deep, count to 10, and quietly post a link to the previous thread(s).

:)mad: It's not like forums are a new thing though. You'd think ppl would have figured this out by now, to lurk and read and search before asking questions. But no. Regardless of forum.)
Yes mommy...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
506 Posts
you guys are a trip you know that lol

·
Registered
901 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
Yes mommy...:rolleyes:
did i really sound like that?? uh oh. :p i'm not a mom so i'm not supposed to sound like that!! LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts