Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well. i found out what is causing your "oil leaks"

the cvt is overfilled when it is made. so its just simply oozing out of a seep hole. ya know. the lil vent there for when you fill it up for the air to escape.
thats all it is......
i went to a dealer today to get prices on a caliber
and we were talking bout problems. and he told me about the drips how they noticed it. and found out why.
also.
the caliber wont be in production for another 5-6 months. no more orders are being taken. they are turning the plant over to another modle car. so.
sorry if your trying to order one special. it wont be made for a while

·
Registered
689 Posts
Well part of your answer might be right. The plant will be cranking out Calibers for quite a few years, it was totally retooled to produce Calibers, Patriots and Compasses, with Calibers and Compasses being basically the same car.

They aren't stopping production of Calibers to build another car, they will just add to the line of production.

·
Registered
173 Posts
87rx7chick said:
the caliber wont be in production for another 5-6 months. no more orders are being taken. they are turning the plant over to another modle car. so.
sorry if your trying to order one special. it wont be made for a while
This is not true. The plant will be down for 2 weeks in July, but is currently pumping out Calibers every day until the down time and will resume full production after the break.

·
Registered
746 Posts
oh i thought you guys weren't taking a shut down cause you "had" one already... july 8th to the 24th i'm betting... that's when we get ours... but hell, who could say no to a paid two week vacation eh? :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts