Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had one pre production unit parked on our lot today. It was a slow day so I took a up close look and a short drive. I didnt get on it at all but just pressing the gas enough to get into boost gave a good indication of the power it had. I cant wait to drive more of them !!!

·
Registered
901 Posts
oohsoobad2 said:
We had one pre production unit parked on our lot today. It was a slow day so I took a up close look and a short drive....
aaaaa, you're such a tease!! LOL :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Id love to post some pics, but I dont wanna get in trouble or anything. I love the car looks so much better in person and I am honestly not that big a fan of the Caliber.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I imagine you work at a plant?

You lucky bastard. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can vouch for it looking better in person. When i first saw the pics at work, I did NOT like it. In person, yep it's all good.

I think they go into prod. late this fall. we've only built 10 or so, and i believe they're S0 or maybe S1 pilots.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
nice.. im workin on a kick-ass chop right now.. should make caliber even look meaner than the SRT-4 edition... cant say much more right now though; sworn to secrecy

·
Registered
118 Posts
superbang said:
as napoleon dynamite would say... "luuuuuuuuckkeeeeeeeeh!!!
You know... all y'all have an opportunity to try out the SRT-4 without risking getting into trouble....

Be there when the magazines do their 'sneak peek' testing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mmmm didnt pay too much attention to the back seats. Matter of fact it might have had regular Caliber seats since it was a preproduction unit.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Oh man a chop, can you say about how many inches? Do you know when it'll be done? I would like to see some pictures. This sounds very interesting.

·
Registered
50 Posts
damn your luck. i saw the srt at the new york auto show and i just wanted to push the lady off the display and drive it away. it's a damn sweet car

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
lol -- i meant chop, as in photoshop, not as in roof-chop.. sowwy, but it will look bad-ass @ sema if all goes to plan ;)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
evalentin said:
damn your luck. i saw the srt at the new york auto show and i just wanted to push the lady off the display and drive it away. it's a damn sweet car

LOL!!:):) I was there too, I wanted to do the same thing!!:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
567 Posts
heck ya.... i hope my girlfriend gets along with her....

·
Registered
567 Posts
Harley said:
I don't understand you guys.

I would rather push the lady INTO THE CAR - and drive off with BOTH of them! :rolleyes: ;) :D
yea me 2, i hope my girlfriend gets along with her. and yes i did bring that to present tense.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts