Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WOO HOO ! :) :) :) :)

I picked up my new Caliber August 24th in the evening. I haven't had it a full two days yet. But it is great. I am checking out Window tinting and I will probably get that done next Saturday. Here are some pictures that I took today (8-26-06)

Enjoy :D

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nice pics of a Nice Red Cali ! I hope you enjoy your new car like the rest of us are enjoying ours !

The interior of your Cali looks exactly the same as my SE ! except your steering wheel is on the wrong side !!

I see you went for a manual as well...exactly wich version did you get ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
xlr8,

I have the 1.8 L. engine with the 5 speed.

Here are the spec's on my Caliber

PMDH49 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT FWD

23D Customer Preferred Package 23D
EBA 1.8L 4 Cyl DOHC 16V Dual. VVT Engine
DD7 5-Speed Manual T355 Transmission
PRH Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Coat
APA Monotone Paint
*H7 Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats
-DA Pastel Slate Gray
RSA Sirius Satellite Radio
RAQ AM/FM CD 6-Disc MP3 Radio
NHM Speed Control
LNJ Fog Lamps
BRJ Anti-Lock Frt Disc/Rr Drum Brakes
AJV Driver Convenience Group

I am really glad that I took the "Driver Convenience Group". The one item I thought that I would miss the most from my Intrepid was the trip computer. But this is included in the Driver Convenience Group as the EVIC. It doesn't show anywhere on Dodges web site, and when I checked the specs for the DCG it doesn't show the EVIC. It was just one of those cosmic moments where I got just what I wanted. Even if I didn't know it.

I took a run up to my Mom's today and that is about 105 miles round trip. I filled up my tank before I started so I could get a good idea of what my highway mileage will be. My highway mileage came in right at 37.5 MPG.:) I think I will be happy with highway mileage like that.

Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts