Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so it's official... i ordered the Eibach Springs to drop the cali 2 inches... first i'll fill you in on my car.... got the damage from the german backing into me fixed... his insurance is trying not to pay due to "dual fault" so i sent my legal to sue him for the deductible :) gay but i feel that when it's his fault he should pay for all the repair including the deductible... ok... got my windows tinted.. terribly illegal for both back home NY NJ CT tri state and for Washington state where i am stationed in january.... 5% on the back doors and rear and rear side little window and 10% on the front driver and passenger with a 5% strip that is wide enough to the bottom of the rear view mirror mount... ok... so the springs... after measuring and measuring more i was confident that the stock rims and tires will fit and not scrape SOOO wut that means is that i ordered them and will put them on ASAP... then when i save up the money i will drop on the rims and tires... i'm gonna go plus one minus one so i keep generally the same OD of tire. 18" rims and little lower profile tires... sooo then nothing rubs... i don't like the Razzi kit so that will not be applied... all i am waiting for is a turbo kit and chip for the 1.8l Then that will go on as well... anyone have info about the Magnaflow Exhaust? i need a new exhaust and i would rather not have to bend my own though i will if i have to. well just the update and that in a few weeks i will be posting here on final results and whatnot from the springs....

·
Registered
118 Posts
looking foward to see it slammed!:D

·
Registered
644 Posts
i couldnt get any further info from eibach whether or not the springs fit the RT. im assuimg they dont since its not listed.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Tire rack says for all trims even R/T , Go to web site and put in our cars for suspension and it shows springs for it , but your right on Eibach's Web site,
Gues we need to call them

·
Registered
197 Posts
Im waiting for coilovers, but I cant wait to see how calibers look dropped IRL

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
drivewire.com you have to call them cuz it's not listed on their site... comes out to 217.05 shipped i believe... i had to pay additional shipping of 30$ cuz i'm an APO address....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts