Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Wow, that is interesting. I just saw anopther Cali this past weekend that was lowered. I tried to go see how it was done but it was gone when I got there. I wonder???? It sure looked nice. Would this void any warranty?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
I hope they will have these lowering springs ready before next spring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Im ready to slam mine too! can't wait till they are in stock, Might go ahead and order and get them when ever they come in
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
Awesome news!!:):) I would pay $200 for them!

Soooo, who is getting the Performance Street (Avg Low 1.3"F 1.2"R) and who is getting the Autocross (Avg Low 2.0"F 1.8"R) ones??:D:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Im getting the Autocross one's! I have had them in the p;ast on other cars, Like my Mustang GT and Rabbit GTI and they ride smooth and give it that perfect drop, But thats my opinion but I really like the Eibach springs:D :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
Lowering would void all warrentee on your suspension parts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Autocross for me. The cali needs to be lowered.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Does'nt void warranty if the dealer does it, I have already talked to Dealer and they said if they do it Warranty is still ok, Usely I would do it myself to save $ but I will let dealer do it and keep Warranty in affect, plus if you have to get something done thats major, just throw your old springs back in before you take for service , thats a thought too:D
Alway 's ways to get buy the warranty issue!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
I will have to talk to my dealer then, I will have them do it if that is the case.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
It will only "void" the warranty on the parts you replaced. And it all depends on the dealer. I had the control arms on my Dakota replaced under warranty even with a Hotchkis performance suspension on it. But the dealer I was going to was mod friendly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
RadrussRT said:
Does'nt void warranty if the dealer does it, I have already talked to Dealer and they said if they do it Warranty is still ok, Usely I would do it myself to save $ but I will let dealer do it and keep Warranty in affect, plus if you have to get something done thats major, just throw your old springs back in before you take for service , thats a thought too:D
Alway 's ways to get buy the warranty issue!
almost needed a translator for this one... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
:D
Darren07RT said:
almost needed a translator for this one... ;)
yea my typeing sux's,
What hotel parking lot are you at in pic? MGM?
Me and Wife love Vegas we go twice a yr:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
wow, good guess man.. ya its the MGM. we have to park there for work and get shuttle across the street to Monte Carlo due to construction... thought id shoot a couple pics before work one day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Darren07RT said:
wow, good guess man.. ya its the MGM. we have to park there for work and get shuttle across the street to Monte Carlo due to construction... thought id shoot a couple pics before work one day.
Yea me and the wife love Vegas!
We actually want to move there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
you should so we can role Calis together...lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
hey russ.. whos car is that in your avatar? can you send me a full size pic of that picture?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
Darren07RT said:
hey russ.. whos car is that in your avatar? can you send me a full size pic of that picture?
It's the new Dodge Caliber Rally car!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
118 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top